Saturday 18 February 2012

Ok now this is really boring me.

I'm bored of being bored. Seriously. I think I'll put some pics here of cute animals. Here we go:

(I didn't eat any, promise!)
(Any chance of another cup of tea?)

Honestly I prefer dogs, so...

(Thanks for the lift)
(Santa Claws is coming to town...)
(This redefines the hotdog...)

How about some horses?

(Ok, so horses aren't that cute. They have to have a dog riding them to get on here.)

These are just various ones, enjoy!

(That teddy must be seriously small, wonder who made it...?)
(It's the duck we're looking at people!)
(Yes, it's a skunk, but it's cute. Just remember to hold your nose...)
(Who's up for a game?)
(ZOMG, aliens have arrived!)

Well that's all, coz I'm getting bored of this too. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers