Wednesday 22 June 2011

OMG!!! :O Just realized this.

I never knew before just how many friends I actually have, I mean I know I have around 20; now I've realized that anyone who takes the time to talk to you almost everyday and who writes happy birthday for you on your comments must like you enough to do that. I know now that almost everyone in my class are my friends. Sure I'm not best friends with the whole class, nor am I even a close friend of some of my fellow students, but at least I know I have more friends than any girl could wish for. And that will do me! :D

 Never knowing who you are will cause you to remember that there are more people than just yourself...

I´ll never forget my previous life in my soul, and I´ll always remember my future in my heart. Never forget who you are, what makes you, and what you´ll become if you believe in yourself and in all those who help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers